POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Abstract landscape rendering 3 : Re: Abstract landscape rendering 3 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 02:52:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Abstract landscape rendering 3
From: yesbird
Date: 22 Feb 2023 12:22:45
Message: <40d0907c-6128-bfc5-d2fc-bc60362408fa@gmail.com>
On 22/02/2023 20:02, Mike Miller wrote:
> The fish and spiral forms used the CTDS script to generate connected spheres.
>
> could be re-visited. I have old scripts if they're not posted here.
> plant050.tar.gz POV/CTDS/Polyray plant generator gcc/g++ source
It's really interesting, what will you say about including this fish in
Yes-objects library, I'm working on now, and to colorize it in following
style (image attached) ?

About plants generator: I am looking now for the best solution for that,
if you have sources, I can compile them easily, on any platform, but
MacOS, C/C++ are my first languages.
--
YB

Post a reply to this message