POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Re: WIP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP
From: Ross
Date: 16 Jun 2004 10:34:20
Message: <40d05a6c$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message

> web.40cf8af2dc62449ffa47209c0@news.povray.org...
> > Hi !
> >

> > juste a WIP with  poor global illumination settings for your comments.
> > http://site.voila.fr/jcolin/galerie/couloir.jpg
> >
> > your ideas are welcome too,
> >
> > Jerome
>
> Dusty :-)
> I like the bleeding of the light coming from the 1st window
> I like the (around) 1.10 meter high and tilted camera ( it gives a child
> point of view)
> I'd put plinths along the walls.
> Now you have to texturise, push rad settings, put some wall pegs with
> hanging coats , pin paper notes on the board ...
> Was it rendered with pov 3.6 or 3.5?
>
> Marc

I like it. the one thing that jumped out at me were the tiles. they seem to
far apart from one another, and too perfectly square. maybe model a few
different tiles and randomly choose and rotate them to get a little
variation. although, the variation isn't the most important part.

everything else is great. the ceiling light fixtures are realistic looking.