POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Pedro Dimension : Re: The Pedro Dimension Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Pedro Dimension
From: Shay
Date: 15 Jun 2004 10:40:03
Message: <40cf0a43$1@news.povray.org>
"Oskar Bertrand" <osk### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message

Nice looking.

It can be tough knowing how to reply here when I don't know if this is a
WIP on which you are requesting constructive feedback or your completed
"vision" to which you are only looking for our reactions. This
distinction determines whether you are looking for our opinion of what
you see or for us to point out things which you may not have seen.

That being said, I think that there is one more than would be optimal
types of materials (not in the POV sense) in this picture. The very
solid look of the stem and center contrasts well with the plasma look of
the petals which contrasts well with the liquid look of the background,
but the three together spoil the pic, IMO.

 -Shay