POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : photons and sunpos.inc : Re: photons and sunpos.inc Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: photons and sunpos.inc
From: Hughes, B
Date: 14 Jun 2004 05:21:31
Message: <40cd6e1b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Anthony. I'm of little or no help, except to say that I looked at it in
3.6 and can't get the photons to work either. It's obviously not the
sunpos.inc though, because replacing that with a typical location vector has
the same affect.

Also, FYI, I'm getting a "Photons 0 (sampling 1x1)" status message when
using the 'spacing' method, doing nothing else it seems, and file cannot be
saved message you told of  if using 'count'. However, there is a "photons
shot" and number showing up in the message stream after the rendering.

Bob H.