POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : OJ - Wip Update : OJ - Wip Update Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  OJ - Wip Update
From: Michael Raiford
Date: 13 Jun 2004 19:42:52
Message: <40cce67c@news.povray.org>
This is part of an on-going effort to improve one of my early scenes: Orange
Juice

3 views of the kitchen set that will house the scene. There are no objects
outside, hence the blackness. I've finally gotten around to completing the
windows, but I think the glass texture needs some work.

Am I insane modelling a whole kitchen for a scene that will take place only
in a small part? ... The glasses need _something_ to reflect... right? ....
right??

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'layoutwide.jpg' (23 KB) Download 'layout2.jpg' (30 KB) Download 'layoutnormal.jpg' (24 KB)

Preview of image 'layoutwide.jpg'
layoutwide.jpg

Preview of image 'layout2.jpg'
layout2.jpg