POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted : Re: walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted Server Time
19 Jul 2024 02:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted
From: Tek
Date: 11 Jun 2004 01:39:15
Message: <40c94583$1@news.povray.org>
Woah that's a lot of code!! I'll take a look at it once I'm a bit further along,
but I don't need full IK maths just yet.

I'm very keen to keep my system extremely simple, even at the cost of
versatility. I've seen a few animation systems before (my day job is in computer
games) and they're always huge and complex. I guess I'm just clinging onto this
naive belief that nature (i.e. natural movement) is based on simplicity, and
that a good representation of it should reflect that simplicity.

Not that I'm trying to criticise your work, you're obviously way ahead of me in
terms of animation quality :)

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com