POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted : Re: walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: walking (not dancing). suggestions wanted
From: Tek
Date: 9 Jun 2004 01:32:45
Message: <40c6a0fd$1@news.povray.org>
Clearly everyone's too busy working on their own entries... oh well I won once,
what more can I expect?
;)

Nah I'm just kidding I know this group doesn't get a lot of traffic. But
seriously, any and all suggestions for my character animation attempt would be
much appreciated, as you can see it has a long way to go...

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com