POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Repulsion (256kb) : Re: Repulsion (256kb) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Repulsion (256kb)
From: Hughes, B
Date: 8 Jun 2004 00:32:12
Message: <40c5414c$1@news.povray.org>
"Ian" <ian### [at] ihugconz> wrote in message

> Some people who have seen it say they even find it soothing.

Could say that. Except... I can also see it as a little bit disturbing.
Chalk it up to my sometimes odd personality or psychology but when those
sphere's drop and emerge they cause that fluid surface to break up and a
larger sphere literally leaps out and across the openings in an instant.
Would make me nervous to be sitting alongside that place.
;-)
Bob H.