POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : EMC measurement : Re: EMC measurement Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EMC measurement
From: Hughes, B
Date: 8 Jun 2004 00:25:28
Message: <40c53fb8$1@news.povray.org>
"andrel" <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
news:40B### [at] hotmailcom...
> EMC (electro magnetic compatibility) measurements
> (more or less checking if a device does not exceed the
> interference limits) using 3 big circular antennae
> (in fact 1.5 m across).

Good creativity, from that to hula-hooping.

It plays in slow motion here in OE so I opened it into Jasc's Animation Shop
to see if the frame rate needed a change. It didn't really, at 25 fps,
however I tried 33 fps (or 3/100 fps) and it seemed closer to reality to me.

Not sure if it's just my own imagination but the hoops on the arms actually
look as though gravity is affecting them, as if sliding or dropping a little
when they reach their apex. Mostly the forward-pointing arm where it looks
like the hoop loses contact with the arm at that moment. If you worked that
into it I commend you on your efforts.

Nicely done animation of a human model and interacting objects.

Bob H.