POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Theoretical limitations on texturing a blob character : Re: Theoretical limitations on texturing a blob character Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Theoretical limitations on texturing a blob character
From: Rune
Date: 7 Jun 2004 08:51:30
Message: <40c464d2@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
> It's a limitation and slightly distracting, but
> it doesn't mean you can't make cool animations
> with it nonetheless. Technical superiority is
> not everything...

Oh, and that's despite the fact that I think I was the one saying that
thing about blobs not being a good basis for characters. That was
speaking purely from a technical point of view, and from a technical
point of view it of course still is correct. But there are other points
of view from which you can approach the subject...

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Apr 27**