POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : another tree and some wires : Re: another tree and some wires Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another tree and some wires
From: Jim Charter
Date: 5 Jun 2004 10:38:13
Message: <40c1dad5$1@news.povray.org>
Apache wrote:

> Here are two other renderings.
>
> The tree is somewhat the same I did before, but this time a slightly
> different tree position and less focal blur. And the wires are exactly the
> same but this time without media and another light source. The wires are
> colored differently.
> Larger versions (1600x1200 pixels) available at
> http://www.jehoel.net/images/boom04_1600x1200.jpg (367 KB) and
> http://www.jehoel.net/images/wire05_1600x1200.jpg (227 KB).

Funny, my current wallpaper is the first wire image you posted, except I
doctored it in PS
to get different colors.  The colors, in fact, that are exhibited in
your current post.  Going to dl and put it up as is!

The tree pic is great.  What caught my eye was the sense that the upper
truck looked too thick, really, the first level of branches, aren't in
the right proportion to the main truck?  Anyway, it is a very moody
treatment otherwise and more than makes up for the possible
disproportion thing.