POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Creepy strand : Re: Creepy strand Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creepy strand
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 4 Jun 2004 12:45:25
Message: <40c0a725@news.povray.org>
Hey Dave,
   I fixed it.  I also changed a few other minor details.  Since it is
an algorithm you think you could use, I'll post it in p.b.s-f.  I
included an alternate edge-avoiding behavior, illustrated in the
attachment.  Enjoy.

------------------------------
Ben Scheele
Silmarillion: Ben's World
http://www21.brinkster.com/silmarillion/

"Dave Matthews" <nos### [at] nospamedu> wrote in message
> It only wandered off a few times, and it always came back, so it may
be
> alive, but it's pretty well domesticated;-)
>
> It seems like there's only one little escape hole in your algorithm,
so
> I bet you can find it and fix it (then share it!)
>
> Dave Matthews

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rand rota walk 2d b.jpg' (44 KB)

Preview of image 'rand rota walk 2d b.jpg'
rand rota walk 2d b.jpg