POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Rose (WIP #3) : Re: "A Rose" got Accepted! :-) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "A Rose" got Accepted! :-)
From: Tek
Date: 4 Jun 2004 04:19:46
Message: <40c030a2$1@news.povray.org>
"Stefan Viljoen intekom.co.za>" <rylan@<deletehis> wrote in message
news:40bf8d2e@news.povray.org...
> Hehehe - once made an image with Pov for a girl too - she liked it as well!

:) same here! Mine was 12 hearts rendered in different styles, though on the
last one I got a bit carried away and did it all in dark green media, she didn't
like that bit so much! Naturally that one's my favourite:
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/gallery/index.php?gallery=misc&image=em12

> PovRay as a relationship enhancer? Yet another great use for a great
> program... ;)

It has so many uses: pictures, animations, CPU benchmarks, dating services...

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com