POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Out of creativity : Re: Out of creativity Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Out of creativity
From: Ben Lauritzen
Date: 3 Jun 2004 22:03:54
Message: <40bfd88a$1@news.povray.org>
Skulls, worshippers, a demon in the center, dungeon/crypt walls, cobwebs,
torches, spellbooks, blood/scorch marks on the floor, a cauldron, a
dimensional door, experiment notes/designs.  Also, the green tentacle things
look too much like christmas tree to me, maybe if you made those out of
glows instead...

I guess my suggestions are a bit "D&D-ish" but oh well.