POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS : Re: POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS
From: Dan P
Date: 3 Jun 2004 19:29:23
Message: <40bfb453$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

> Dan P <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

<snip />

>   They are not strings. Learn C, will you?

You know what? I've decided against doing this port after all. I've got
other plans. With this kind of attitude, and any of you who think this
is a way to act as a team, you all can kiss my ass, not just Thorsten.
The last thing I need is to deal with premadonnas like you.

I'm out.

--
Respectfully,          "Leave it to the coward to make a religion
Dan P            of his cowardice by preaching humility."