POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS : POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS Server Time
1 Jul 2024 07:04:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.5 for AmigaOS
From: Dan P
Date: 1 Jun 2004 22:37:54
Message: <40bd3d82$1@news.povray.org>
I've become interested in porting POV-Ray to AmigaOS 3.1+ but I'm a bit
concerned that I'll be either break some legalities or be re-inventing
the wheel because somebody else is doing it. If not, is there any
dissent if I port POV-Ray 3.5 unofficially to the AmigaOS and link this
to my main page?

The following link is not linked off the main site:
http://<broken link>/amiga/povray.shtml

--
Respectfully,          "Leave it to the coward to make a religion
Dan P            of his cowardice by preaching humility."