POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Still Life with Limes III (WIP) : Re: Still Life with Limes III (WIP) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still Life with Limes III (WIP)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 1 Jun 2004 21:51:35
Message: <40bd32a7$1@news.povray.org>
Hmmm .... I changed the finish on the floor to be less reflective, because I
increased the intensity of one of the light sources and it made the floor
too "noticeable."  I'll try to see what else I can do ...

As far as the Cezanne effect goes ...  I am doing on variation on this, but
not with complimentary colors.  One light source is yellow and the other is
blue ...  The blue provides the "cooler" illumination in the shadow, but I
suppose something like this could be reversed ...  It's very subtle, but
serves to "round out" the image in a way.

Aaron