POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Still Life with Limes III (WIP) : Re: Still Life with Limes III (WIP) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still Life with Limes III (WIP)
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 1 Jun 2004 10:57:08
Message: <40bc9943@news.povray.org>
Aaron Gillies wrote:

> POV folks:
>
> Here is the latest iteration on my limes still life.  I have incorporated
> the suggestions that I got from the last couple of postings into this one.
> The limes are a better color and shape, although the shape is not perfect.
> I toned down the vivid red in the ceramic pot.  I think I'm making some
> progress ...

much better limes. the floor texture looks like it has less of a normal this
time. I like the version 2 floor better. maybe it's due to the change i
camera placement though.

I wonder how you could make the shadows of the limes to be the complimentary
color, like cezanne did so often in his still lifes.