POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Still Life with Limes III (WIP) : Re: Still Life with Limes III (WIP) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still Life with Limes III (WIP)
From: Shay
Date: 31 May 2004 11:57:25
Message: <40bb55e5@news.povray.org>
Aaron Gillies wrote:

Much improved. To be honest, I just don't get how you were having so much
trouble with the limes when the rest of the textures looked so nice.

I'm seeing stage spotlight rather than "Renaissance glow", however. Maybe my
monitor is too dark. Nothing wrong with the spotlight look anyway. Just
commenting on your earlier comment regarding glow.

 -Shay