POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Still Life with Limes III (WIP) : Re: Still Life with Limes III (WIP) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still Life with Limes III (WIP)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 31 May 2004 07:22:35
Message: <40bb157b@news.povray.org>
Program ended abnormally on 31/05/2004 07:06, Due to a catastrophic Aaron
Gillies error:
> POV folks:
>
> Here is the latest iteration on my limes still life.  I have incorporated
> the suggestions that I got from the last couple of postings into this one.
> The limes are a better color and shape, although the shape is not perfect.
> I toned down the vivid red in the ceramic pot.  I think I'm making some
> progress ...

Yummy!

That new texture for the lime is much better.  If you pardon the nitpick, the
specular spot looks square - meaning the light is coming from a window - IMHO, I
think the surroundings shouldn't be completely black.

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }