POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Rose (WIP - Update) : Re: A Rose (WIP - Update) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Rose (WIP - Update)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 27 May 2004 19:08:50
Message: <40b67502$1@news.povray.org>
> Make the pilars a slight pink colour! and post process to get rid of the
> slight grey quality of the image
> I to feel it's worth thinking about raising the camera.

I've modified the sky now, it's colored properly for a sunset, as is the
sunlight itself. Along with some colored radiosity and, due to the colored
light, more spectactular cloud-colors, I've removed most of the "grey
quality". I've noticed that as well, and a sunset really helps.

As for raising the camera, I've lowered the focus somewhat to obtain a less
upward-looking feeling, and I'm rather pleased with it. I still want to have
a tendency towards the sky though, so I think that part of the composition
is done. I'll post the latest tomorrow or the day after. Thanks for the
suggestions though, Mick!

Regards,
Tim

--