POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Rose (WIP - Update) : Re: A Rose (WIP - Update) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Rose (WIP - Update)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 27 May 2004 12:06:41
Message: <40b61211@news.povray.org>
> Simply awesome.  It has a cartoon-like appearance that I find very
> appealing.  Technically, you have worked wonders with the rose petals.
Most
> excellent.

Thanks for the praise. I'm glad the rose did go so well with the first
attempt. This way, I can focus on the scene in its entirety and experiment
with other stuff, rather than fiddle with the rose until it seems like one,
but then have no time for the remaining part of the image...

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"