POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : meditation-room : Re: meditation-room Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: meditation-room
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 May 2004 04:13:11
Message: <40b45197@news.povray.org>
"juliette" <me### [at] nothomecom> schreef in bericht
> all created in hamaPatch, rendered in Povray,
> no post-proces except resizing and watermark
> juliette

Hi Juliette!
I think you are ready to do the textures in Povray instead of  leaving it to
Hamapatch. Not so difficult at all, and you will be rewarded immensely by
the changes it operates to your scenes!! It will feel like an increase in
freedom really.

Thomas