POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Rose (WIP) : A Rose (WIP) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  A Rose (WIP)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 23 May 2004 13:40:44
Message: <40b0e21c@news.povray.org>
A rather small image, as I've begun with the image just today and there
isn't enough detail to justify a bigger image.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is create some sort of Rose-Like flower
(not exactly a rose, but something similiar), but on a more abstract level,
hence the rounded edges etc. The image is supposed to be a birthday present
for my girlfriend, so for those out there that know us both: don't tell her!
:-)

I intend on placing some spectacular clouds in the sky (she loves the clouds
I've made so far) along with a nice sunflare, if the lighting permits (the
rose needs to be visible, and I don't like putting a spotlight in the scene
just to show of the flower properly). Anyways, it should get rather
photorealistic, with a metallic rose and some environment, of which I'm yet
unsure. I'm thinking about putting it in front of a window, but I'll get to
that once the rose and clouds have advanced somewhat further.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Regards,
Tim

--