POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Updated Walk Cycle file with three characters. : Re: Updated Walk Cycle file with three characters. Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated Walk Cycle file with three characters.
From: Fernando G  del Cueto
Date: 23 May 2004 12:13:52
Message: <40b0cdc0@news.povray.org>
I'm afraid it still doesn't show. You're placing a movie file inside an IMG
tag. I guess that must not be legal, as Firefox doesn't like it.

Why don't you try the OBJECT tag?

<OBJECT
   data="alldance07u01u.mpg"
   type="application/mpeg" >
</OBJECT>

It should spawn the default viewer inside your browser (Quicktime, WMP, etc)
and show it in your browser.

I think that's the good way of embedding videos in a web page.

BTW, I liked your animation.

Fernando