POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Big Whopping Sparks : Re: Big Whopping Sparks Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Big Whopping Sparks
From: Alain
Date: 20 May 2004 18:08:55
Message: <40ad2c77$1@news.povray.org>
Dave VanHorn nous apporta ses lumieres ainsi en ce 2004/05/19 21:17... :

>Latest improvements, but my sparks still don't throw any light.
>Also, still having trouble getting the spark ends to end at the terminals.

Double check that you have "media on" in the radiosity settings.
Try broadening the bright part of your media, so there is more of it to
emit light.
If scaling down, multiply the density by as much as you reduced the size.

Hoping to be of any help :-)

Alain