POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dark, dank and dreary : Re: Dark, dank and dreary Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark, dank and dreary
From: Bill Naylor
Date: 19 May 2004 16:07:35
Message: <40abbe87@news.povray.org>
Looks like Delaware.
Right along I-95 heading south from Wilmington, on the right, about 7PM
tonight.
Unlikely to find a lizard, though. Big ol' frogs going chuggarum, and
thousands of spring peepers, these little frogs that fill the evenings
with a peeping chorus.

You do great water! A while back you posted some code at my request and
it's been very helpful.

Thanks for the great work.

Bill