POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dark, dank and dreary : Re: Dark, dank and dreary Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark, dank and dreary
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 16 May 2004 06:06:40
Message: <40a73d30@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message

> So many comments already, that I am afraid to repeat. Great image with
> excellent atmosphere. In the far background I would place the silhouette
of
> a forest. Swamps are often restricted in size (at least the deep parts),
and
> surrounded by forested highs.

The distant background definatly needs work

> A little ground fog, also. A lone bird
> (falcon) in the sky could increase dramatic effect.

Oohhh, I like that.

> A lizard? This  looks
> like a rather cold swamp to me! Too cold for a (cold blooded) lizard.

Never let reality get in the way of a good picture *grin*
I certainly didn't intend this as a cold swamp.

Gail
* gsh### [at] sentechsacom        *  If one is going to lose one's mind,     *
* http://gail.rucus.net/     *  one might as well savor the experience  *
* This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire, but not in darkness    *