POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blue cubes with fog (~100k) - fog_cube_blue.jpg (1/1) : blue cubes with fog (~100k) - fog_cube_blue.jpg (1/1) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  blue cubes with fog (~100k) - fog_cube_blue.jpg (1/1)
From: povray
Date: 15 May 2004 18:31:27
Message: <40a6807b.17141048@localhost>
Many blue cubes (not as much as in previous
postings) in a dim blue fog, or perhaps deep underwater.
Jpeg really chews this image up so I had to crank the
jpeg "quality" setting up much higher than usual.

--
to all the companies who wait until a large user base becomes
dependant on their freeware, then shafting said happy campers with

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fog_cube_blue.jpg' (99 KB)

Preview of image 'fog_cube_blue.jpg'