POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another RSOACP : Re: Another RSOACP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:06:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another RSOACP
From: andrel
Date: 28 Jun 2004 16:06:03
Message: <40E07A4A.9080102@hotmail.com>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> I need to start digging through all of PBI, looking for these first-post
> images and make a web page. An homage to the crome sphere over a
> checkered plane image. Some of them are so very well done! There are
> lots of clever takes on the theme.

I though about that also, and decided that I could not do it.
You can not just take somebody else's images and put them on
another web site. It could be in the form of a digest like
thing on the pov ray site though. On the other hand, they would
have to spend some time on it and their time may be scarce.
Can anyone solve this problem?