POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fly-by-wire levitating platform (76kb jpeg) : Fly-by-wire levitating platform (76kb jpeg) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:56:32 EDT (-0400)
  Fly-by-wire levitating platform (76kb jpeg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 25 Jun 2004 22:38:37
Message: <40DCE121.9000908@hotmail.com>
Okay, I just had to abuse some rendering options I've been playing with
lately. I've overdone it again, with my excessive use of media lights
and focal blur. It doesn't help that I spread the glare effects so far
out, and gave the image extra interpolation between pixels along the
way.... It all conspires to remove tiny details from the final image.

As for the ship itself.... well it's highly fictional. A ship like this
would only be useful in low-pressure atmospheres :)

Q's, C's?

-Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: