POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trapped again... : Re: Trapped again... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trapped again...
From: andrel
Date: 9 Jun 2004 18:48:35
Message: <40C793D4.6070604@hotmail.com>
I have it as my desktop now for more than a day (upside down),
and I still find it intriguing enough to keep it there for
some time. It has this strange mixture of something like a real
terrain (especially the slope in the middle), mixed with
some vary alien archeological artifacts. Only where the
artifacts are so close to the ground that they get semitransparent
it becomes clear that this is a POV render, and not a brilliant
artists horrible nightmare. Well done.