POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Rose (WIP #2) : Re: A Rose (WIP #2) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:12:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Rose (WIP #2)
From: andrel
Date: 28 May 2004 17:50:11
Message: <40B7B41B.5050904@hotmail.com>
I like it very much. May I add one more comment to those
already made: I have a problem with the scale. The
woodgrain under the rose suggests a scale that differs
more than an order of magnitude from the one that is
suggested by the columns. That may be intentional, but
I get a sort of Necker-reversal experience here.

	Andrel