POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dark, dank and dreary : Re: Dark, dank and dreary Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:33:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark, dank and dreary
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 15 May 2004 18:30:11
Message: <40A699A0.5000704@hotmail.com>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> And an idea that came to mind a week or so ago.
>
> I'm going to put a little lizard on the branch in the foreground. Other than
> that,
> I'm not sure what to do with this
>
> Comments, suggestions?
>
> Gail

Somebody else mentioned Lord of the Rings, but I know which part this is
from: it's when Frodo, Sam and Gollum are passing over the swamp, and
floating below the water's surface are ghastly apparitions of the long
deceased. Their pale faces staring blankly up to the surface.... I've
been thinking for some time the idea must be rendered in POV somehow.
Maybe that's what the scene needs.... a few corpses :)

-Sam Benge