POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meet 'Nelly'... : Re: Meet 'Nelly'... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:34:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet 'Nelly'...
From: St
Date: 10 May 2004 18:07:30
Message: <409ffd22@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>

> >   Elephants are a great subject, they seem to be almost human with
> > their emotions, and emotion is hopefully what you're seeing.
There's a

> That too.

    But you spotted something else?

> > lot to do with him, (he's a Bull Elephant), i.e, the tusks need to
be
> > dirtied, battered and bruised, and the skin texture needs to be
> > improved also.
> >

> Your going to have some fun with that.

   Tell me about it! <sweat, sweat, sweat...!!>

 ADVERT:  "Yes, it's true. You too, can develop those womanly pounds
into a manly chest by... yes, you guessed it... *Poving*! No need for
those old, rusty, dusty barbells, just build your muscles up by typing
the words; 'translate', 'rotate' and 'scale', a few hundred times
each... each.. night."

   To be continued...  Later... maybe... <pant... cough..>

     ~Steve~   ;)