POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Collage Theorem Demo (35k, 50k, 35k) : Re: Collage Theorem Demo (35k, 50k, 35k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Collage Theorem Demo (35k, 50k, 35k)
From: new povray org
Date: 9 May 2004 23:31:11
Message: <409ef77f@news.povray.org>
"Dave Matthews" <dma### [at] nospamnet> wrote in message
>(as a Hypercard stack, and in Macintosh Pascal for

>   Now I suppose that if I want to do the same thing again, I'll have to
> learn JAVA.

No reason to resort to Java.

Google for pythoncard,  its a mix of ideas from hyperstack and VB,
implemented in python.

Very easy to get your head around. Between this, wxWindows, tkinter, etc.
you can build
stuff like you describe very easily.

There's also pyGame which may be even easier for what your thinking of.