POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Collage Theorem Demo (35k, 50k, 35k) : Re: Collage Theorem Demo (35k, 50k, 35k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Collage Theorem Demo (35k, 50k, 35k)
From: Andrew C on Mozilla
Date: 9 May 2004 14:33:25
Message: <409e7975$1@news.povray.org>
>  Now I suppose that if I want to do the same thing again, I'll have to
> learn JAVA.

No need - I've got the code already.

Erm - somewhere...

*searches around*

Oh well! I _did_ have it... I guess you could always do it with
PostScript instead! :-D

> In the meantime, using POVRay, one can manually enter the values for the
> vertices of the triangles.  If anyone wants the code, I'll post it.

Neat.

> (With some work, perhaps I can use the IFS below for my "sig")

Yes, that would seem an optimal way to do it... ;-)

But hey, see if you can make the shape a lil more interesting first tho
- maybe add a bit of twist or something... I don't know, long time since
I did this stuff. ;-)

Andrew @ home.

PS. Nasty checker texture :-S