POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meet 'Nelly'... : Re: Meet 'Nelly'... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet 'Nelly'...
From: St
Date: 9 May 2004 04:02:25
Message: <409de591$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> Impressive!

   Thanks Jim!

 I love the subject and I think there is some great, subtle
> handling of form, particularilay in the front of the skull.

  Elephants are a great subject, they seem to be almost human with
their emotions, and emotion is hopefully what you're seeing. There's a
lot to do with him, (he's a Bull Elephant), i.e, the tusks need to be
dirtied, battered and bruised, and the skin texture needs to be
improved also.

  Glad you like him anyway.

    ~Steve~