POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse : Re: Lighthouse Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:30:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 May 2004 08:47:04
Message: <409cd6c8@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht

> 409cc765$1@news.povray.org...
> > >
> > I'll post the  sea code on p.b.s-f as soon as I'm finished cleaning the
> code
> > :)
>
> Done :)

Yipee!!!! Comes just in time for a scene I have in mind!!!!!  :-))
Otherwise, I like the picture, and I think the swell is well rendered.
Shouldn't the windphane on the lighthouse point landwards? Of course, the
wind may have changed, and waves are pretty conservative once they are in
motion :-0
What is particularly good is the green transparency in the background swell.

Thomas