POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another iso landscape (or two) : Re: Yet another iso landscape (or two) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:30:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another iso landscape (or two)
From: Dan P
Date: 6 May 2004 22:12:32
Message: <409af090$1@news.povray.org>
Dave Sproson wrote:

> Been working on this for a couple of days, trying to teach myself
> isosurfaces and more complex texturing - and avoid revision :o). Still not
> happy with it, but it's going to have to be put on hold for a few weeks
> until my finals are over. The second pic is the same terrain, but testing
> out some textures for desert scenes. Think of it as 'before and after global
> warming' :oP

...Wait a second, global warming is supposed to start an overnight
ice-age (as opposed to, say, a million freekin' years) and tornados and
unhapiness and all kinds of stuff! I mean, come-on, aren't you
scientifical? :-)

http://www.thedayaftertomorrowmovie.com/

I can really relate to the finals problem. I have a week to burn here
(and, of course, I get SICK during it) before I gotta jump back into the
fray :-( Hang in there!

Can't wait to see the landscapes progress! Jaime and Christoph are damn
inspiring, aren't they?
--
Respectfully,
Dan P