POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Panta Rei : Re: Panta Rei Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Panta Rei
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 May 2004 08:40:30
Message: <409a323e$1@news.povray.org>
"Felbrigg" <som### [at] microsoftcom> schreef in bericht
> Very nice.  Theres a story there.  I see modern contruction being pushed
> onto and through old buildings by an uncaring civilisation.

Yes, however, I think that you could also say that (perhaps??) the modern
buildings are being pushed onto... Perhaps the bridge is under construction,
and not under repair...
??
> I like that...
Thanks.

> Crit :
>
> The Rocks in the river, and the bricks making the bridge seem a bit
grainy,
> is it the effects of "Crand"?
No. No crand. I don't like that feature. But normal, yes. Perhaps a bit
rough, but I admit that I like that.

> I think you may have too high an ambient setting in the texture of the
> modern building, I think I can see too much in the shadows.
I shall look into that. May be corrected...