POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: kingfisher picture : Re: kingfisher picture Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: kingfisher picture
From: Hughes, B
Date: 5 May 2004 17:19:13
Message: <40995a51$1@news.povray.org>
I can see how this one could be considered an L System, branching
repetitively. Much more like a lifeform, not simply organic. Had this been
globbed together (rounded edges) it'd be a terrific alien sea creature!

Thanks for explaining the other is (partially?) quaternion, somehow I missed
that fact. Trouble is, I know enough about that stuff to half-fill a
thimble... if even that. Hopefully you realized I was mentioning the POV-Ray
julia_fractal object and not any 2D plotted variety.
--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com