POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : kingfisher picture : Re: kingfisher picture Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:34:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: kingfisher picture
From: Hughes, B
Date: 3 May 2004 22:21:13
Message: <4096fe19@news.povray.org>
"Terry" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4095a3fc704870e33003020f0@news.povray.org...
> This is a sample of a new feature I've added to QuaSZ: POV export format.
> simple POV v3.5 scene is shown with a "triangle" object in the foreground
> composed of over one million triangles!  The pointy figure is a Julia set
> --
> www.mysticfractal.com

Would like to both touch that and not touch, all at the same time. Like a
pretty cactus.
:-)
Amazing to me that this isn't a julia_fractal and is made of triangles
instead. If not told how it was made I'd have never known the difference.

Not my usual area of interest but certainly interesting.

Bob H.