POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Memory : Re: Memory Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Apr 2004 15:47:30
Message: <40915bd2$1@news.povray.org>
> Why not instead of having the raindrops falling on the face, have the rain
> being driven into the face by a stiff wind.

The end-result wouldn't be different by the looks, as the woman would still
need to be visible due to raindrops. But if I'd used a stiff wind, those
raindrops sure would have hurt more, and then she'd never be smiling. And
that would spoil the effect I wanted. This way, its a smooth rainfall
(though with lots of water coming down) and she enjoys the rain. Enjoying
stormy weather isn't that convincing. :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>