POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : How I Spent the Winter Part 3 : Re: How I Spent the Winter Part 3 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How I Spent the Winter Part 3
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 28 Apr 2004 22:43:15
Message: <40906bc3@news.povray.org>
Hi, gregjohn,

> That is quite a cool project.  I've sometimes started architectural
projects
> where I started with a nice outer shell, only to get lost as I went
further
> "inside". [snip]
> ... what are you going to "do" with the house--

This summer I will work on furniture and interior decorating: gotta put all
those hours of watching the Home & Garden channel with my wife to good use!
( All contributions of furniture, fixtures, sculptures, lamps, etc --in the
Modernist style-- will be greatly appreciated, and credited in the source
code)
And then there will be the landscaping and some terrain to locate the
house...

Keep watch for updates...and scene files will be posted on the scene board
soon.

Render Long and Prosper!
Brendan.