POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help: Brushed metal: POV Ray 3.1 > 3.5 : Re: Brushed metal: POV Ray 3.1 > 3.5 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brushed metal: POV Ray 3.1 > 3.5
From: Dan P
Date: 28 Apr 2004 22:39:08
Message: <40906acc$1@news.povray.org>
Dustin wrote:

>>DAMN, that is a cool lookin' leg!
>

> Thanks, I *WAS* happy with how things were turning out until I decided to
> upgrade in the middle of the model. Could you post the code to your
> 'brushed metal scene' example? Maybe I can compare and find out where I am
> going wrong...

Doh :-( When I read newsgroups, I keep a file on my desktop called
"test.pov" that is just a temporary file for code. It has long since
been overwritten :-(

There wasn't anything special outside of the original code I put up
there, though. Just a plane w/checker pattern and two lights.

--
Respectfully,
Dan P