POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Goodbye WIP Take 2 : Goodbye, Take #4 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Goodbye, Take #4
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 28 Apr 2004 08:23:05
Message: <408fa229@news.povray.org>
So, this is take Take #4. It's closer to the subjective perspective again,
but still shows his sadness and her plain and easy walking-away attitude. At
the least she isn't sad, she's looking straight ahead, be it because she's
just ignoring him and doing so on purpose or because she just doesn't
notice, I leave that open for interpretation (though I do have my own of
course).

I'm as of yet a little unsure of two things: the forced perspective on the
background gradient and his face. I'm thinking about putting his face
looking sideways to show profile, which would make the sadness even more
obvious, as that would seem like he can't even stand looking in her
direction.

In regards of the background gradient, I'm pondering if I should get it even
more out of perspective than what is given by the man's and woman's
appearance, sort of adding a slightly skewed background to it all. Once I
get decided on those things, I'll guess I'll put the image on my website.

As always, comments and suggestions appreciated! :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"