POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Goodbye WIP Take 2 : Re: Goodbye WIP Take 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Goodbye WIP Take 2
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 27 Apr 2004 05:03:27
Message: <408e21df$2@news.povray.org>
> in the uk, if you try to 'advise' / 'moan' / 'correct' in someway a
> teenager, the resonse is usually "Whatever"
>
> I wonder if you'd consider a title change as it seems to scream it.

Nah, the title is the destination. If the WIP isn't doing it's job, it gets
modified and altered until it does, not the other way round. :-)

> now, if you added a mirror behind him reflecting just the smile on his
> face, it would certainly get intrigueing (sp?)

Wouldn't fit the idea of the image I have in mind, but that sure is
intrigueing (not sure either if that is spelled correctly).

> I would also suggest you shorten her left thumb, and put in a slight (
> 15-20 degree) elbow bend. You can put your arm in that position, reminds
> me of a swimming strke gone awry.

I've already noticed that the arms don't seem to work in this position.
Finetuning was due for the end, it's just the general idea and composition
at the moment.

Regards,
Tim

--