POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : using copyrighted music : using copyrighted music Server Time
25 Apr 2024 23:35:30 EDT (-0400)
  using copyrighted music
From: Tek
Date: 27 Apr 2004 02:14:19
Message: <408dfa3b$1@news.povray.org>
I've got some music from some friends of mine who are semi-professional
musicians. I just wanted to check what do I need to provide with my IRTC entry
to prove I have the copyright holder's permission? Is it enough for me to simply
state that I have their permission and be prepared to back that up with some
kind of evidence if asked?

I figure I'll mention the track name and album, their website, as well as a nice
"used with the kind permission of..." section. If I understand the rules
correctly that should be more than enough.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com