POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Goodbye WIP Take 2 : Goodbye WIP Take 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Goodbye WIP Take 2
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 26 Apr 2004 21:14:32
Message: <408db3f8@news.povray.org>
Perhaps a more advanced version will create more feedback... So, here I am
now. Not yet sure if this isn't already the finished state, but that's it
for today.

I'm thinking about removing the blue light off of the man, so that his
silhouette is rather black vs the background, instead of the outlined
version similiar to the woman.

What bugs me is the goodbye-wave the woman tosses at him whilst not looking,
I'm not 100% sure that it has the correct effect. I'm still working on that,
but maybe that's the best I can do when doing silhouettes.

Anyways, comments and suggestions appreciated,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>